Ruby on Rails Developer
Seeking Ruby on Rails developers!
Warecorp is adding Ruby on Rails engineers to our full-time team. We always need to have a number of skilled Ruby developers on staff ready to help our clients out with any projects that we may be contracted to perform.
As our employee you will be able to:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world with a flexible schedule.
- Enjoy our generous benefits package: Top-notch insurance, liberal vacation time
- Work in a friendly professional team with a loyal approach to management.
- Web application development
- Communication with developers & clients
- Participation in Scrum project processes
- Ability to thoughtfully understand the full stack implications of features being built
- Working in close contact with the Application Architect to identify patterns which will ensure feature development strategy
- Take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies
- Solve non-standard and challenging tasks
- Experience with JS, SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with framework Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Experience with AWS, Redis
- Writing and communication skills (Pre-intermediate+ English).
Nice to have
- Experience with React
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
What's great at Warecorp?
- Founded in 2004 with both loyal long-term and start-up partners
- Recognized as an Inc 5000 fastest growing small business for 2nd year in a row
- Experienced team of 80+ members to both learn from and mentor
- Partnering with enterprise R&D groups, startups, and venture capital firms
- Wide range of technologies across industries to build up skills based on interest
- Small company culture of getting work done versus heavy process and meetings
What We Offer
Join the growing Warecorp team to make a real contribution to the success of the company and advance your career. We partner with leading companies to solve their hardest problems and you get to be part of their success as well. To make sure you love that process, we've created a unique working environment.
Work from home or be a digital nomad. We've been fully remote since our founding. Co-working space available in select locations.
Premium healthcare and dental plans fully paid by Warecorp. Internet and cell phone stipends and high-end technology provided as needed. Our developers get great tools.
Up to 4 weeks paid vacation (more if local laws dictate)
Unlimited PTO, as long as projects fulfilled
Bi-weekly capacity planning routine ensures we are not overloading your schedule and ensures that our projects are properly staffed.
Warecorp is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status